If you are looking for more information on Cashkaro.com. I bet you have landed on the best place on web. With the rising e-commerce industry, many new sister e-commerce website have emerged which actually don’t sell any product. Their job is to take you to e-commerce websites like flipkart.com amazon.com etc. Whenever you buy a product from any website and it may happen that you are being referred by some coupons site or cash-back site, they (Cash-back site like cashkaro.com,) or coupons site. They get some commission from the online retailer.
This is how Cashkaro.com works. :
A buyer wants to buy a product ==> He/She login to cashkaro.com ==> Click on website of online retailer and buys a product. ==> Once he completes purchase ==> Cashkaro gets commission for reference ==> A part of commission is shared with the Buyer. This gets collected in Cash wallet until it reached minimum amount (250 Rs) . Once the user reached a minimum amount, user can request the money to its bank account thru NEFT or thru a check (They charges 30 Rs for each check.)
Now many questions would have started bubbling in your mind. Before they rise and take some shape I would like clarify some of doubts and wrong notions people had about them. You can visit mouthshut.com or any other review site, they have got mixed reviews.
- So you have to join cashkaro.com and browse the store ,
- Click the online retailer from where you want to buy the product.
- Make a purchase
- The commission will be tracked in approximate 72 hours
- Once commission is tracked and amount reaches 250 Rs (Minimum Payment amount)
- Request for the payment
- Another way adding good amount of cash-back is by referring your friends to cashkaro.com.
- 10% of amount the commission earned by your referred friend will added to your wallet. Whether it is NEFT or Check the bank have to be an Indian bank account.
- Pending Amount – This amount is tracked by Cashkaro and retailer but they waiting for 30 days according to e –retailer refund or cancellation terms and condition. Once that time period is over. This Pending amount becomes confirmed amount.
One more thing I would like to highlight which usually creates confusion among many. In certain cases cash-back is denied.
Generally the cash-back is tracked by certain code /links and coupons provide exclusively by cashkaro.com for a particular retailer. Mixing them with other coupons and offer might be reason your cash back is denied.
Another reason which many users have claimed is that they mix various website (cash-back site/coupons site). Sometime this happens that order of clicking the link is not correct, hence it might be denied, To get better result, always open the fresh browser and a tab and do your transaction in one go.
Another Good thing I like about cashkaro.com is that you can actually donate the cashback you have earned. They have tie up with many organization listed on their website. Once you have earned handsome cash back, you can choose the organization, you want to donate.